Front End Developer, UI
LocationNew York, New York, United States
Employment typeFull time
360i is looking for a Web Developer to support our growing development needs in New York, NY.
This candidate will have the opportunitiy to develop some of the coolest social and mobile applications, pushing the boundaries of what's new in digital marketing, for some of the most iconic brands.
The ideal candidate must be hands-on, a superb communicator, and have experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. A passion for quality, an eye for detail, and the hunger to develop "never-been-done-before" solutions are also required.
Giving Back is so important to us. Watch what we did to support those affected by Hurricane Sandy”.
- Strong experience PHP (LAMP-stack), with solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience integrating with APIs (such as Facebook or Google Maps)
- Experience with MySQL database design and integration
- Familiarity with version control systems (such as SVN or Git)
Additional skillset considered a plus:
- Experience leveraging front-end libraries, such as Raphael and JQuery, for web animations
- Experience building mobile web applications
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web service models
- Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Zend or Symphony
- Experience with caching strategies (such as Memcached or APC)
We’re looking for people with Passion, Purpose and Perseverance (the 3 P’s that are the guiding force behind everything we do). We believe those are the very qualities that make ‘curiosity’ not just a word, but a force for positive change. But enough about us – we’re curious about you. Apply and tell us how your curiosity can be used to power the marketing programs of the future.